1 Why don't you call me any more?你为什么不再给我打电话了?.
2 Why don't you read the book?
3 Why don't you look for a new job?
你为什么不找一份新的工作?
4 Why don't you want to swim?
你为什么不想游泳?
5 Why don't you buy a watch?
你为什么不买块手表呢?
6 Why don't you just sit still and watch?
你干嘛不安安静静地坐着看?
7 Why don't you stop working and have fun?
为什么你们不停下来工作然后娱乐呢?
8 Why don't you let me get dinner tonight?
今晚这顿晚餐你何不让我请客?
9 Why don't you come on a holiday with us?
要不要跟我们一起去度假?.
10 Why don't you tell her the news directly?
你为什么不直截了当地告诉她这个消息呢?
11 Why don't you come over for lunch tomorrow?
明天你何不到我家来吃午餐?
12 Why don't you come with us for the weekend?
要不要跟我们一起去过周末?
13 "Why don't you leave him," said the friend.
朋友说:“为什么不离开他?”
14 Why don't you divide the class into small ones.
你们为什么不把它分成小班呢?
15 And why don't you resolve to stop being a dork?
那你为什么不下决心再也不做笨蛋呢?
16 Why don't you come round for a meal next Friday?
为什么你下星期五不过来吃顿饭呢?
17 Oh,that's too bad.Why don't you take some aspirin?
哦.这可真糟糕.那你怎么不吃几片阿司匹林啊?.
18 Why don't you come and tear me to pieces,you coward
你为什么不来把我撕成碎片,你这个胆小的东西?
19 Look,why don't you tell your painter to buy the paint?
嘿,你为什么不告诉你的油漆匠去买油漆呢?
20 For new year's,why don't you resolve to lose 50 pounds?
你为什么不下决心去减掉50磅作为你的新年愿望呢?
21 Why don't you tell me what you think should be included?
为什么不告诉我你认为应该包括什么呢?
22 Get some chairs,why don't you,so somebody can sit down.
你怎么不拿两张椅子来,让人家坐下.
标签: